the babe, the boy, and me....

...a running commentary on my life in general. Who knows what I will write about on any given day? It could be about the kids (The Boy, age 3 or The Babe, age 5), it could be about my husband, or it could be about (gasp!) me, and what I am thinking/feeling/doing. After all, it is "all about erika". I am not sure how entertaining this might be to anyone who isn't me. You've been warned.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

he knows me so well...

The Boy, that is. Honestly, sometimes things he says or does just shock me.

The other day, I was out running errands with The Boy. I was feeling a little pressed for time, I was a little stressed out, and I probably had a bit of a short temper. The Boy just dealt with me quietly, sitting peacefully in his car seat and not giving me a hard time (thank goodness). We are driving along, and we pass a Starbucks.

"Look mommy! Look! Mommy needs a latte!"

I swear to you, that's exactly what he said. He knows me so well.

2 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Did mommy get a latte?

8:13 AM  
Blogger HipMamaB said...

LOVE IT!

Lucas demands S'bucks stops! Such babies in the 2000's..

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home