the babe, the boy, and me....

...a running commentary on my life in general. Who knows what I will write about on any given day? It could be about the kids (The Boy, age 3 or The Babe, age 5), it could be about my husband, or it could be about (gasp!) me, and what I am thinking/feeling/doing. After all, it is "all about erika". I am not sure how entertaining this might be to anyone who isn't me. You've been warned.

Monday, July 02, 2007

*swoon*

Tonight as I was finishing up the bed time routine with The Boy, I gave him a goodnight kiss as I always do, and stood up to leave. I got about halfway to the door when he sat up, smiled, and held his arms out; so I walked back over to him and sat on the bed. He gave me a *huge* hug, he squeezed really tight, and then he held my face in both his hands and pulled me in and gave me a kiss. He smiled at me, laid back down, settled in with his babies, and looked so content - sucking his thumb and drifting off to dreamland. *sigh* What a nice little way to say goodnight....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! Those moments are the best.

10:10 AM  
Blogger AK Alter Ego said...

Ahhhh, love those moments.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home