the babe, the boy, and me....

...a running commentary on my life in general. Who knows what I will write about on any given day? It could be about the kids (The Boy, age 3 or The Babe, age 5), it could be about my husband, or it could be about (gasp!) me, and what I am thinking/feeling/doing. After all, it is "all about erika". I am not sure how entertaining this might be to anyone who isn't me. You've been warned.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

interesting observation

The Babe, as I've noted previously, almost always wants to wear a dress these days. I try to get her just cotton jersey play dresses, nothing too fancy for every day - - but honestly, if we are leaving the house, she *must* have a dress on.

Today, as she was coloring, The Babe stopped and looked like she had just realized something life altering. She looked at me and said "You know what, mommy?.... Some people are girls and some people are boys; but some people are girls and they still wear pants!"

Wow. Who are these crazy pant-wearing girls, what's the matter with them, and can it be cured? LOL. The mind of a 5 year old...

3 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

LOL! Too cute!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I almost peed my pants. Too funny and cute.

12:05 PM  
Blogger AK Alter Ego said...

She is so sweet!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home