the babe, the boy, and me....

...a running commentary on my life in general. Who knows what I will write about on any given day? It could be about the kids (The Boy, age 3 or The Babe, age 5), it could be about my husband, or it could be about (gasp!) me, and what I am thinking/feeling/doing. After all, it is "all about erika". I am not sure how entertaining this might be to anyone who isn't me. You've been warned.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

all is right with the world

Polly Pocket's pink flip flop was found yesterday. Ahhh.... and now I can sleep at night.

Merry Christmas!

4 Comments:

Blogger OCMama said...

Score!!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just thought of The Babe the other day when I spied some Polly Pocket flannel.

9:12 AM  
Blogger AK Alter Ego said...

All is now well, LOL. Where was it?

5:05 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Ha! It just appeared in the case one day, as if by magic! I actually think it may have been stuck inside one of the other outfits, and was never lost in the first place. LOL.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home