the babe, the boy, and me....

...a running commentary on my life in general. Who knows what I will write about on any given day? It could be about the kids (The Boy, age 3 or The Babe, age 5), it could be about my husband, or it could be about (gasp!) me, and what I am thinking/feeling/doing. After all, it is "all about erika". I am not sure how entertaining this might be to anyone who isn't me. You've been warned.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

little known facts

Well. I've been invited by HipMamaB to attend a "virtual cocktail party". The requirements of said party are that as you make conversation with the other guests, LOL, you share 5 facts about yourself that might not otherwise be known. Hmmmm... this is a toughy. Don't you all know me by now?

1.)I'm grumpy. When I was a bank teller, I'd pull the seniority card so I could work the drive thru. That way I could curse and say unkind things to the customers when I turned off the microphone.

2.)I recently started having my nails done... something I used to do long before I had kids. I love that my hands look well kept and nice, and I know it's froufy. I don't like to think about how this somehow makes me high maintenance.

3.)I lost a lot of weight when I was ill in the summer of '05. I went from a size 12 to a size 6. I am really liking this, and it was a great perk to that horrible illness. However, my DH is extra happy about it, to the point that he makes comments about when I was "fat" and now I am really frightened of gaining the weight back...

4.)I never went to a single dance all through High School. When I was in college, DH's band was hired to play our old HS's prom, and I went to that. Does that count? Ummmm ... no, not really.

5.)I am known on-line as 'Pollyanna', but I am the biggest potty mouth in the whole wide world. Well, not maybe the biggest one, but I am *always* the first one to slip up and drop the f-bomb in the most inappopriate of circumstances. Surprised?

Now... who can I invite to this cocktail party??? Most of my blog writing friends have already been tagged... OK, Nita, Anneke, Jules, You're it!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

DANG! Size 12 to size 6... Might be worth getting sick!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home